BAVA hosts 3-4 club fundraisers per season to benefit the entire club. Mark your calendars for the events for the 2013 season!
Concert Night at The Whiskey
Saturday, February 9
You can buy tickets at the door or click the picture to buy tickets online!
details coming soon!
BAVA teams are allowed to host fundraisers to benefit their team and individual players. Below is the process to host a team fundraiser:
1. Come up with the fundraiser and appoint one parent in charge.
2. All fundraisers must be approved by BAVA prior to them being held. Submit your fundraising request to BAVA here.
3. When you have received approval for your fundrasier, get everything organized. Please note that all funds must run through BAVA for your fundraiser. Deposits will be made to the BAVA account, then BAVA will reimburse the participating families using the form in step 6.
4. Host your fundraiser.
6. Submit your Fundraising Team Report to BAVA. Click here for the form. This form must be submitted to BAVA within 7 days of the fundraiser to be eligible to receive the funds.
7. BAVA will send checks as outlined on the Fundraising Team Report to each family. Checks will be sent out in May 2013. Please note: if a team holds more than one fundraiser during the season, the amount raised per family will be added together and sent in one check in May 2013.