Join us for more information about:
* The BAVA 2018 season and our other programs
* Time commitment and expectations of being on a club team
* Meet our board and some coaches
* Learn more about the practice schedule
* Learn about the tournament schedule and travel
* Find our about our college recruiting program
* Our extra training and clinics offered during the season
Most importantly.....ask any questions you may have about the BAVA 2018 season!!
We will be at API during these times to talk about the season:
Saturday, October 14: 2-3pm and 3-4pm
Saturday, October 21: 2-3pm and 3-4pm
Tuesday, October 17: 7-8pm
Wednesday, October 18: 7-8pm
Wednesday, November 1: 7-8pm
Are you interested in joining the BAVA coaching staff for the 2018 season? If so, please reach out to Lauren Leventry, email@example.com.
Bay Area Volleyball Academy is a community based volleyball organization that provides a place for players of all ages and all levels to develop their skills. Our goals are to build character and develop sportsmanship among players, while providing solid instruction and a competitive atmosphere to maximize the potential in each athlete. Our focus is to develop athletes to become the best that they can be and to provide them with opportunities to reach their complete potential as a volleyball player.
PO Box 208
Millersville, Maryland 21108
BAVA contact phone: