Payment Schedule - 2014 Season
Nov 22, 2013
(deposit can be
paid at tryouts)
Dec 15, 2013
Jan 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014
March 15, 2014
|18 Lightning|| $400|| $685||$685 ||$685 ||$685 ||$3,140|
|17 Riptide|| $400|| $820||$820 ||$820 ||$820 ||$3,680|
|16 Breakers|| $400|| $820||$820||$820 ||$820||$3,680|
|16 Avalanche|| $400|| $455||$455||$455||$455||$2,220|
|15 Blaze|| $400||$590||$590 || $590||$590||$2,760|
|15 Cyclones|| $400|| $445||$445 ||$445 ||$445 ||$2,180|
|14 Waves|| $400|| $480||$480 ||$480 ||$480 ||$2,320|
|14 Storm|| $400|| $435||$435 ||$435 ||$435 ||$2,140|
|13 Thunder|| $400|| $420||$420 ||$420 ||$420 ||$2,080|
|12 Twisters||$250 ||$183 ||$183||$183 ||$183||$982 |
|12 Quakes|| $250|| $183||$183 ||$183 ||$183 ||$982|
| || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || |
How to make payments - 2 options:
Send a Payment Coupon with cash or check (payable to BAVA) to PO Box 208, Millersville, MD 21108. Please take into account the time it takes for mail to be delivered. A $35 fee will be applied for returned checks.
2. Credit Card
Visit the BAVA Online Payment Center. Once in the Payment Center, you will need to click on your team name on the left toolbar. Please note: the amounts listed in the BAVA Online Payment Center will be higher than those listed above. The online payment option includes a transaction fee and 3% credit card fee from Visa/MasterCard.
Items included in the total season cost
* uniforms (jerseys, dig pink jersey, spandex, bag, warm-up, warm-up t-shirt)
* practice ball
* tournament registrations (teams attend between 6-13 tournaments depending on age level, see the "TEAMS" pages on the left toolbar for more details on the tournament schedules)
* hotel expenses for travel tournaments
* flight expense for travel tournament (if needed)
* practice facilities (practices run for 26 weeks, starting December 2, 2013; ending May 22, 2014)
* insurance and administrative expenses
* player profile information
* help with the college recruiting process: informational seminar(s), paperwork, videos, etc.
* coaches salaries and travel expenses
* skill clinics and open gym times throughout the season
* weekly training sessions with Athletic Performance Inc. (API) for these teams: 18, 17, 16-1, 16-2, 15-1, 15-2, 14-1, 14-2, 13-1, 13-2.
Items not included in the total season cost
* USAV/CHRVA registration ($50) must be done PRIOR to tryouts
* CHRVA administration fee ($10) to get scorer/referee certified
* driving transportation to tournaments
* food at tournaments
* optional post season (after May 31) tournament travel and expenses if a team decides to attend a national event in June or July.
Late fees will be applied as follows if there is not communication with the Treasurer prior to a late payment:
- $25 will be added to your next payment if payment is received after the 20th of the month. ($26 if paid online)
- $50 will be added to your next payment if payment is received after the 1st of the month. ($52 if paid online)
Players will not be permitted to participate in practices or tournaments unless payments are up to date.
BAVA is unable to provide financial aid; however, fundraising options will be available to help offset the costs for the season. Families with two players on BAVA teams will receive a 10% discount. Families with three players on BAVA teams will receive a 15% discount.
Withdrawing from a Team
If a player withdraws from a team, it does not exempt the family from their fiscal responsibility. Withdrawing after January 1 will require the remaining payments to be paid in full immediately. Withdrawing prior to January 1 will require a prorated amount be paid based on expenses at the beginning of the season. The board will determine the amount due. A collection agency will be used for delinquent accounts.
Players dues and money earned through fundraising efforts are NOT refundable. Exceptions may be made in the case of a season ending injury sustained while participating in a BAVA activity. In the case of a season-ending injury, the Board will determine if a refund will be given and the amount. Parents must request any refund in writing to the BAVA Board and attach a medical certificate signed by a Doctor stating the player is unable to participate for the remainder of the season. All requests must be received before May 31 of the current club season. Any funds raised through team or club fundraising are not refundable.