|1. Register with USA Volleyball and the Chesapeake Region (CHRVA)|
Click here for step by step directions on how to register.
Registration must be done by a parent on behalf of your daughter. Have your credit card and parent's drivers license available.
All players must be registered with USA Volleyball through the CHRVA registration to be eligible to participate in tryouts. This is a Chesapeake Region requirement, which must be followed by all clubs.
To participate in tryouts, you may choose the Full Season Membership or the One Event Membership:
Full Season Membership
The "full season" membership cost is $50. Please complete the registration steps all the way to the end. You must get to the point where your CHRVA card is generated, if you don't see a card, keep going! Your CHRVA# (ex: CH0000000FJ14) will be needed in step #2.
One Event Membership
If you prefer to just register with CHRVA for tryouts, you can choose the "one event" registration with a cost of $20. This will cover all of your tryout sessions , choose November 8, 2013 as your date. If you are selected for a team, you will need to log back in and upgrade to the full season (additional $30). You must get to the point where your CHRVA card is generated, if you don't see a card, keep going! You will be able to print your membership card on the date you choose (if you follow directions above, you'll be able to print it on November 8). This membership lasts for two weeks from the date you choose during registration.
If you WERE registered last year (with BAVA or another club): click here to register
If you WERE NOT registered last year (you are NEW to club volleyball): click here to register
3. Pay the BAVA tryout registration fee ($TBD)
* this non-refundable fee pays for the administration of tryouts: facility rental, insurance, paperwork, etc.
|5. Bring all the items listed to the right to tryouts|
* a parent must attend tryouts with you for registration purposes
* copy of your birth certificate
* copy of your CHRVA registration card (generated from step #1 above)
* BAVA tryout fee (complete in step #3 above or be prepared to pay by cash/check at tryouts)
* BAVA tryout paperwork (listed in step #4 above)
* Cash or check to pay your deposit. Click here for an explaination of the deposit.
The amount is $400 for teams ages 13-18, $250 for 12 and under teams.
OPTIONAL: Pay the season deposit in advance. Click here to pay the deposit online.