The All Skills Camp is a great way to learn volleyball skills. Camper will learn all skills and aspects of the game...passing, setting, hitting, serving, blocking, offense, defense, game play.
Please register early, space is limited! The camps are appropriate for girls and boys who are entering grades 5-10 with 0-3 years experience playing volleyball. Camps will be coached by BAVA coaches. Campers will need to bring plenty of water. Campers will recieve a camp t-shirt and a volleyball.
Dates: July 19-22, 2021
Location: Athletic Performance Inc
(plus the $7 credit card processing fee)
Registration will be available until July 14, 2021 at 9pm or until camp reaches capacity, whichever comes first.
As of June 3, we are no longer accepting registrations.
Our camp is full and we have accepted many players from the waiting list....and we still have a waiting list. Thank you for your interest and we recommend checking out our future programs--
On the top menu go to....
Development, Fall Rec League
Club Season, 2022 Information
Registration link is no longer available.
According to API guidelines, there are no spectators allowed inside API for camps, clinics, practices, leagues.
As of June 1, 2021 - masks will not be required for camps and clinics. Players are welcome to wear one if more comfortable for them.
* wear athletic gear and shoes
* a full water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* hair pulled back in a pony tail or headband
* no jewelry
* volleyball knee pads are not required or needed (but you can wear them if you want!)
* a bag to store your personal items
* your own hand sanitizer/wipes if you want
* a mask if you want, not required
We understand changes happen; however BAVA has a refund policy in place to protect our organization. We plan our resources based on the number of participants in camp. Please read below prior to registering so you know our policy.
NOTE: This policy applies to any type of withdrawal, including withdrawals related to COVID.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 2 or more days prior to the start of camp (July 16 or before) that you are unable to attend, all but $50 of your registration fee will be refunded.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 0-2 days prior to the start of camp (July 17-18) that you are unable to attend, camp fees are non-refundable.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) after camp has started (July 19 and after) that you are unable to attend, camp fees are non-refundable.
*prorated fees are not available