The All Skills Camp is a great way to learn volleyball skills. Camper will learn all skills and aspects of the game...passing, setting, hitting, serving, blocking, offense, defense, game play.
Please register early, space is limited! The camps are appropriate for girls and boys who are entering grades 5-10 with 0-3 years experience playing volleyball. Camps will be coached by BAVA coaches. Campers will need to bring plenty of water. Campers will recieve a camp t-shirt and a volleyball.
Dates: July 18-21, 2022 (tentative)
Location: Athletic Performance Inc.
(plus the $TBD credit card fee, only credit cards accepted)
Registration usually opens by March 1.
According to API guidelines, there are no spectators allowed inside API for camps, clinics, practices, leagues.
As of June 1, 2021 - masks will not be required for camps and clinics. Players are welcome to wear one if more comfortable for them.
* wear athletic gear and shoes
* a full water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* hair pulled back in a pony tail or headband
* no jewelry
* volleyball knee pads are not required or needed (but you can wear them if you want!)
* a bag to store your personal items
* your own hand sanitizer/wipes if you want
* a mask if you want, not required
We understand changes happen; however BAVA has a refund policy in place to protect our organization. We plan our resources based on the number of participants in camp. Please read below prior to registering so you know our policy.
NOTE: This policy applies to any type of withdrawal, including withdrawals related to COVID.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 7 or more days prior to the start of camp (July 11 or before) that you are unable to attend, all but $50 of your registration fee will be refunded.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 0-7 days prior to the start of camp (July 12-18) that you are unable to attend, camp fees are non-refundable.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) after camp has started (July 18 and after) that you are unable to attend, camp fees are non-refundable.
*prorated fees are not available