The beginner camps are a great way to learn volleyball skills. Campers will be introduced to all the skills...passing, setting, hitting, serving, blocking...as well as game play.
Please register early, space is limited! The camps are appropriate for girls and boys who are entering grades 4-9 and fairly new to the sport of volleyball. Camps will be coached by BAVA coaches. Campers will need to bring plenty of water. Campers will recieve a camp t-shirt and a volleyball.
Dates: June 20-23, 2022 (tentative)
Location: Athletic Performance Inc.
(plus the $TBD credit card fee, only credit cards accepted)
Registration usually opens for camps by March 1.
According to API guidelines, there are no spectators allowed inside API for camps, clinics, or practices.
As of June 1, 2021 - masks will not be required for camps and clinics. Players are welcome to wear one if more comfortable for them.
* wear athletic gear and shoes
* a full water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* hair pulled back in a pony tail or headband
* no jewelry
* volleyball knee pads are not required or needed (but you can wear them if you want!)
* a bag to store your personal items
* your own hand sanitizer/wipes if you want
* a mask if you want, not required
We understand changes happen; however BAVA has a refund policy in place to protect our organization. We plan our resources based on the number of participants in camp. Please read below prior to registering so you know our policy.
NOTE: This policy applies to any type of withdrawal, including withdrawals related to COVID.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 7 or more days prior to the start of camp (June 13 or before) that you are unable to attend, all but $50 of your registration fee will be refunded.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 0-6 days prior to the start of camp (June 14-20) that you are unable to attend, camp fees are non-refundable.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) after camp has started (June 20 and after) that you are unable to attend, camp fees are non-refundable.
*prorated fees are not available