The fall clinics are a great way to learn new or touch up your volleyball skills. Also, you will have a chance to meet the BAVA coaches and learn more about the BAVA season. Clinics are generally appropriate for players in grades 4-10. Please register early, space is limited!
Dates and Clinic Skill Focus:
October 10 - passing, setting, serving, serve receive
October 17 - hitting, blocking, setting, defense
October 24 - systems, rotations, game play
Beginner - 1:00-3:00pm
Players with the following volleyball experience: rec league, have attended camps/clinics, or have no volleyball experience
Intermediate - 3:00-5:00pm
Players with the following volleyball experience: have played at least one year of high school and/or on a club team
(740 Route 3 South, Gambrills)
$35 per clinic
(plus $2 credit card transaction fee)
Players may register for any/all of the clinic dates.
All Clinics are full.
* wear athletic gear and shoes
* a full water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* hair pulled back in a pony tail or headband
* no jewelry
* volleyball knee pads are not required or needed (but you can wear them if you want!)
* your mask. players will be required to wear it into the facility, into the gym, then can take it off while playing, then put it back on when leaving.
* your own hand sanitizer/wipes
* a bag to store your personal items
Unfortunately, we do not have space near the court or in the facility for you to watch the clinics based on API capacity limitations.
Please drop your player off no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of the clinic. You may drop them off or bring them into the building (remember your masks), and then leave. You may wait outside, in the lobby (if there is space), or you can just come back at the end of the clinic.
When the clinic is over, we will have the players meet you outside the building. There will be an adult (API employee and/or BAVA coach) available until every player is picked up.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 7 or more days prior to the start of the clinic session that you are unable to attend, all but $10 of your registration fee (per player) will be refunded (less credit card transaction fee)
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 0-6 days prior to the start of the clinic session that you are unable to attend, registration fees are non-refundable.
* if you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) after the clinics have started that you are unable to participate, registration fees are non-refundable.
* pro-rated fees are not available.