The fall clinics are a great way to learn new or touch up your volleyball skills. Also, you will have a chance to meet the BAVA coaches and learn more about the BAVA season. Clinics are generally appropriate for players in grades 4-10. Please register early, space is limited!
Dates and Clinic Skill Focus:
October 8 - passing, setting, serving, serve receive
October 15 - hitting, blocking, setting, defense
October 22 - systems, rotations, game play
Beginner - 1:00-3:00pm
Players with the following volleyball experience: rec league, have attended camps/clinics, or have no volleyball experience
Intermediate - 3:00-5:00pm
Players with the following volleyball experience: have played at least one year of high school and/or on a club team
$TBD per clinic
(plus $TBD credit card transaction fee)
(740 Route 3 South, Gambrills MD 21054)
Players may register for any/all of the clinic dates.
Link will be posted when registration is available in early summer 2022.
Phone: 4104436677 (text)
* wear athletic gear and shoes
* a full water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* hair pulled back in a pony tail or headband
* no jewelry
* volleyball knee pads are not required or needed (but you can wear them if you want!)
* a bag to store your personal items
* your own hand sanitizer/wipes if you want
* a mask if you want, not required
Unfortunately, we do not have space near the court or in the facility for you to watch the clinics based on API court structure.
Please drop your player off about 10 minutes before the start of the clinic. Please bring them into the building to check-in. You may wait outside, in the lobby (if there is space), or you can just come back at the end of the clinic.
When the clinic is over, we will have the players meet you outside the building. There will be an adult (API employee and/or BAVA coach) available until every player is picked up.
We understand changes happen; however BAVA has a refund policy in place to protect our organization. We plan our resources based on the number of participants in the clinics. Please read below prior to registering so you know our policy.
NOTE: This policy applies to any type of withdrawal, including withdrawals related to COVID.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 7 or more days prior to the start of the clinic session that you are unable to attend, all but $10 of your registration fee (per player, per clinic) will be refunded (less credit card transaction fee)
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 0-6 days prior to the start of the clinic session that you are unable to attend, registration fees are non-refundable.
* if you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) after the clinics have started that you are unable to participate, registration fees are non-refundable.
* pro-rated fees are not available.