The afternoon session for camp is ON!
To make up for this morning’s time, we are going to add an hour to the afternoon session, so we will go 1-4pm. In addition, BAVA has drop in volleyball tonight 5-7pm at API, all campers are welcome to stay for that session without paying.
Thank you for your patience and understanding today. Add this to the “crazy list of 2020 events”!!
We are planning to have the afternoon session, adding an hour going 1-4pm.
Our coaches are headed to API now to make sure there is power and no water issues. I will send another update at 12:30pm.
Due to the worst part of the storm coming through and the tornado warnings this morning, Tuesday morning session of camp is canceled. We will send an update between 11-12 about the afternoon session.
The camp is designed for players looking to prepare for high school tryouts for the Fall 2020 season. Head coach of the camp will be Jamie Leventry, head coach at Washington College, joined by other college coaches. This advanced camp is recommend for high school JV/varsity and club players looking to experience advanced play and a chance to test their mental toughness. Players should be entering grades 9-12 in the Fall 2020. The coaching staff strives to help athletes improve their skills and reach their full potential as a volleyball player. Camp will cover all volleyball skills, volleyball IQ discussions, and game concepts. Players should bring plenty of water in their own water bottle and a lunch in their own cooler each day (there is no cold storage at API).
Registration closed on July 31.
We have sent camp information to participants and let players on the wait list know that we are at capacity. We are excited to get camp going!
We will be sending an update to players on the wait list in the next few days, thank you for your patience!
As of July 16 - we are on a wait list. This is because we had to open camp with a lower capacity due to indoor sports participant limitations. You may add your daughter to the waiting list (you do not have to pay) and we will notify you if/when we can increase capacity. Thank you for understanding.
Registration will close when camp is full or July 31, 2020 at 6pm (whichever comes first).
Head Coach - Washington College
Head Coach - Centennial High School
Assistant Coach - Washington College
We are doing our best to offer a camp this August. As of June 29, based on current re-opening of the state and our facility guidelines, as are able to offer a camp with limited registration spots. As we learn more, we may be able to open it to more participants.
If you go to register and there is only a wait list option, please add your daughter to the wait list (you do not pay to be on the wait list). We will reach out of we are able to expand camp capacity!
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 7 or more days (July 27 or before) prior to the start of camp that you are unable to attend, all but $50 of your registration fee will be refunded.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 0-6 days prior (July 28-August 2) to the start of camp that you are unable to attend, camp fees are non-refundable.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) after camp has started (August 3 or after) that you are unable to attend, camp fees are non-refundable.
*prorated fees are not available