The practice schedule will be available at tryouts prior to making a team decision.
The practice schedule will be posted on each of the TEAM PAGES after tryouts are complete. Once the practice schedule is set, it will stay the same for each team all season.
Teams will practice 2-3 times per week, for 2-3 hours at a time, depending on age and level.
18 Lightning, 17 Riptide, 16 Breakers, 15 Blaze, 14 Waves
Will practice 3 times per week between December-March, then 2 times per week April-May. One practice will be Sunday afternoon between 1-7pm while the other two will be Monday through Thursday evenings between 5-9pm.
15 Cyclones, 14 Storm, 13 Thunder
Will practice 2 times per week between December-May. Both practices will be Monday through Thursday evenings between 5-9pm.
Will practice 2 times per week between December-April. Both practices will be Monday through Thursday evenings between 5-9pm.
The 2022 practice schedule will be available at tryouts in November 2021.
Practices may begin the week of November 29 and run through mid-May.
Note: due to gym times available, practices in 2022 may start at 5pm in the evenings.
For BAVA practices at all facilities:
- BAVA will make the decision to hold or cancel practices when there is inclement weather.
- The decision will be emailed out to the teams and posted on the BAVA website.
- The decision will be made by 3:30pm for Monday-Friday practice days and by 11am for Sunday practices.
- The decision to hold/cancel/delay/early dismiss a tournament due to inclement weather is at the discretion of the tournament host.
- Decisions to cancel are usually made by 6am on the day of a tournament.
- Your coach will be notified by the tournament director, then will send an email/text/call team members.
- Due to the early nature and team-specific nature of tournament decisions, the information will not make it on to the website.