The winter/spring clinics will be three separate 3 week sessions focused on developing your volleyball skills. The coaches will works on passing, setting, hitting, serving, blocking, offense, defense, and game play.
Clinics are appropriate for players age 8-14/grades 3-8. Please register early, space is limited!
Session 1: February 7, 21, 28
Session 2: March 14, 21, 28
Session 3: April 11, 18. 25
(sessions are independent of each other - you may register for any/all)
$125 per session
Annapolis Area Christian School - MS Campus
716 Bestgate Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Registration will open around November 30.
* wear athletic gear and shoes
* a full water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* hair pulled back in a pony tail or headband
* no jewelry
* volleyball knee pads are not required or needed (but you can wear them if you want!)
* a bag to store your personal items
* your own hand sanitizer/wipes if you want
* a mask (optional
We do not have space in the gym to allow spectators in to watch. There is a lobby area where you are welcome to sit (bring your own chair) during the clinics.
We understand changes happen; however BAVA has a refund policy in place to protect our organization. We plan our resources based on the number of participants in the clinics. Please read below prior to registering so you know our policy.
NOTE: This policy applies to any type of withdrawal, including withdrawals related to COVID.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 7 or more days prior to the start of the clinic session that you are unable to attend, all but $50 of your registration fee will be refunded.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 0-6 days prior to the start of the clinic session that you are unable to attend, registration fees are non-refundable.
* if you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) after the clinics have started that you are unable to participate, registration fees are non-refundable.
* pro-rated fees are not available.