If after reading this page, you have questions about the tryout registration process, please reach out to:
BAVA Club Director
Phone: 4104436677 (text or call)
USA Volleyball will be using a new membership system for the 2021 season. Information on how to register will be available around September 1.
PRIOR TO REGISTERING, YOU WILL NEED:
- Your USAV number generated in step #1.
- An electronic copy of your birth certificate to upload to our system. Please take a picture with your phone/tablet prior to doing your registration so it can be uploaded.
- Your insurance information.
- A credit card to pay the $50 (plus the $3 credit card processing fee) tryout fee.
The Registration "Tryout Registration" is not currently available.
* Only credit cards will be accepted, the processing fee will be charged at checkout.
* The tryout fee is non-refundable. It pays for the administration of tryouts: facility rental, insurance, paperwork, etc.
* If you attend multiple age groups for tryouts, you only pay one tryout registration fee. In the registration form you will tell us which age group(s) tryouts you plan to attend.
Form will be available in September.
BRING A PARENT
*A parent must attend tryouts with you to ensure all documentation and registrations are complete.
BRING THIS DOCUMENTATION:
* copy of your CHRVA registration card (generated from step #1 above)
* completed USAV Medical Form (listed in step #3 above)
BRING YOUR VOLLEYBALL GEAR:
* wear athletic clothes and shoes
* knee pads are not required, but wear them if you would like
* bring a water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* any ankle braces, etc. you wear while playing