If after reading this page, you have questions about the tryout registration process, please reach out to:
BAVA Club Director
Phone: 4104436677 (text or call)
Click below to visit the CHRVA website, which gives FAQ about how to register.
Full Season Membership
The "full season" membership cost is $55. Please complete the registration steps all the way to the end. You must get to the point where your CHRVA card is generated, if you don't see a card, keep going! Your CHRVA# (ex: CH0000000FJ20) will be needed in step #2.
If you do not make a team, a portion of the full membership cost (amount decided by the region) can be refunded by CHRVA. Refunds will be disbursed January 1, 2020 through April 1, 2020, no exceptions. Email the CHRVA Registrar, email@example.com to initiate a reimbursement (include player name, birthdate, and membership number in the email). Refunds will be sent to you via the way you paid (back to the credit card you used to register).
One Event Membership
If you prefer to just register with CHRVA for tryouts, you can choose the "one event" registration with a cost of $20. This will cover all of your tryout sessions, choose November 1, 2019 as your date for 12/13 and unders; November 8, 2019 for ages 14-18. If you are selected for a team, you will need to log back in and upgrade to the full season (additional $35). You must get to the point where your CHRVA card is generated, if you don't see a card, keep going! You will be able to print your membership card on the date you choose (if you follow directions above, you'll be able to print it on November 1 or 8). This membership lasts for one week from the date you choose during registration. Your CHRVA# (ex: CH0000000FMJ20) will be needed in step #2.
PRIOR TO REGISTERING, YOU WILL NEED:
- Your USAV number generated in step #1.
- An electronic copy of your birth certificate to upload to our system. Please take a picture with your phone/tablet prior to doing your registration so it can be uploaded.
- Your insurance information.
- A credit card to pay the $50 (plus the $3 credit card processing fee) tryout fee.
The Registration "Tryout Registration" is not currently available.
* Only credit cards will be accepted, the processing fee will be charged at checkout.
* The tryout fee is non-refundable. It pays for the administration of tryouts: facility rental, insurance, paperwork, etc.
* If you attend multiple age groups for tryouts, you only pay one tryout registration fee. In the registration form you will tell us which age group(s) tryouts you plan to attend.
BRING A PARENT
*A parent must attend tryouts with you to ensure all documentation and registrations are complete.
BRING THIS DOCUMENTATION:
* copy of your CHRVA registration card (generated from step #1 above)
* completed USAV Medical Form (listed in step #3 above)
BRING YOUR VOLLEYBALL GEAR:
* wear athletic clothes and shoes
* knee pads are not required, but wear them if you would like
* bring a water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* any ankle braces, etc. you wear while playing