The winter/spring clinics will be three separate 3 week sessions focused on developing your volleyball skills. The coaches will works on passing, setting, hitting, serving, blocking, offense, defense, and game play.
Clinics are appropriate for players age 8-14/grades 3-8. Please register early, space is limited!
TBD for 2024
We will know in late Nov, early Dec if we have the resources (court space and coaches) to have the clinics.
$TBD per session (plus the credit card transaction fee)
Annapolis Area Christian School - MS Campus
716 Bestgate Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
If we have the resources to run winter clinics, registration usually opens around December 1.
* wear athletic gear and shoes
* a full water bottle (there is a water fountain for refills)
* hair pulled back in a pony tail or headband
* no jewelry
* volleyball knee pads are not required or needed (but you can wear them if you want!)
* a bag to store your personal items
* your own hand sanitizer/wipes if you want
* a mask (optional)
First practice is TBD, 6:30-8:30pm at Annapolis Area Christian School (716 Bestgate Road, Annapolis, MD 21401). Please arrive between 6:15-6:30pm
Parents—please come in with your player verify everything is good with their registration.
Once registration is complete, the players will go into the gym for practice. We do not have room for parents to spectate in the gym. There is a lobby for you to sit (bring your own chair) and you can view into the gym from this lobby area.
We understand changes happen; however BAVA has a refund policy in place to protect our organization. We plan our resources based on the number of participants in the clinics. Please read below prior to registering so you know our policy.
NOTE: This policy applies to any type of withdrawal, including withdrawals related to COVID.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 7 or more days prior to the start of the clinic session that you are unable to attend, all but $50 of your registration fee will be refunded.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 0-6 days prior to the start of the clinic session that you are unable to attend, registration fees are non-refundable.
* if you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) after the clinics have started that you are unable to participate, registration fees are non-refundable.
* pro-rated fees are not available.