Our ability to offer the Stars Program depends on our ability to line up coaches and secure gym space Jan through April 2022.
Please check back again soon.
The BAVA Stars Development Program is designed for younger players who are interested in skill development and game play, eventually to play in the full club season.
The Stars program is a step up in time/commitment level from the Fall Rec League and a step lower in time/commitment level from the travel Club Season.
6 weeks of learning skills in a clinic format (January TBD through February TBD)
7 weeks of game play, team building (February TBD through April TBD)
1 tournament on a weekend day (in March or April)
* The tournament date will depend on the age group of the team(s) we are able to form based on registrations, which will be determined in late February.
Players must be 14 or younger on July 1, 2022.
$55 to register with USA Volleyball
$TBD to register with BAVA
Registration will open when we know we have gym space.
It will close in early January or when the program is full (whichever comes first).
Please note: the program will be limited to 24 participants.
* The season membership cost is $55. Please complete the registration steps all the way to the end. You must get to the point where your CHRVA card is generated, if you don't see a card, keep going! Your CHRVA# will look like this: CH0000000FJ20, which you will need in the BAVA registration step #2.
* Registration must be done by a parent on behalf of your daughter. Have your credit card and parent's drivers license available.
* All players must be registered with USA Volleyball through the CHRVA registration to be eligible to participate.
Click below to visit the CHRVA website, which gives FAQ about how to register.
link coming soon
PRIOR TO REGISTERING, YOU WILL NEED:
- Your USAV number generated in step #1.
- Your medical insurance information.
- An electronic copy of your birth certificate to upload to our system. Please take a picture with your phone/tablet prior to doing your registration so it can be uploaded.
- A credit card for payment. The cost is $TBD.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 7 or more days prior to the start of the program (January 1 or before) that you are unable to attend, all but $50 of your registration fee will be refunded.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 0-6 days prior to the start of the program (January 2-8) that you are unable to attend, registration fees are non-refundable.
* if you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) after the program has started (after January 8) that you are unable to participate, registration fees are non-refundable.
* pro-rated fees are not available.