The BAVA Stars Development Program is designed for younger players who are interested in skill development and game play, eventually to play in the full club season.
The Stars program is a step up in time/commitment level from the Fall Rec League and a step lower in time/commitment level from the travel Club Season.
6 weeks of learning skills in a clinic format (January 8 through February 12)
7 weeks of game play, team building (February 19 through April 1)
1 tournament on a weekend day (March 28/29 OR April 4/5)
* The tournament date will depend on the age group of the team(s) we are able to form based on registrations, which will be determined in late February.
Players must be 14 or younger on September 1, 2020.
$55 to register with USA Volleyball
$450 to register with BAVA
Registration will be open November 17 at 9am and close January 2 at 9pm or when the program is full (whichever comes first).
Please note: the program will be limited to 24 participants.
As of January 5, our program is full. If, after our first session on January 8, we have a spot, we will reach out to the players currently on the waiting list. We will no long accept players to the waiting list.
Click here for information on all our BAVA programs:
As of November 25, we are on a waiting list. To add your daughter to the wait list, please skip the USAV registration (step #1) and go directly to the BAVA registration (step #2). When the registration asks for her USAV #, please put "TBD." If we have a spot for your daughter, you can go back and do the USAV registration.
We will be in touch with players on the waiting list as soon as a spot opens up!
* The season membership cost is $55. Please complete the registration steps all the way to the end. You must get to the point where your CHRVA card is generated, if you don't see a card, keep going! Your CHRVA# will look like this: CH0000000FJ20, which you will need in the BAVA registration step #2.
* Registration must be done by a parent on behalf of your daughter. Have your credit card and parent's drivers license available.
* All players must be registered with USA Volleyball through the CHRVA registration to be eligible to participate.
Click below to visit the CHRVA website, which gives FAQ about how to register.
PRIOR TO REGISTERING, YOU WILL NEED:
- Your USAV number generated in step #1.
- Your medical insurance information.
- An electronic copy of your birth certificate to upload to our system. Please take a picture with your phone/tablet prior to doing your registration so it can be uploaded.
- A credit card for payment. The cost is $450 plus the $15 credit card transaction fee.
* If you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) 7 or more days prior to the start of the program (January 1 or before) that you are unable to attend, all but $50 of your registration fee will be refunded.
* If you tell BAVA (via email email@example.com) 0-6 days prior to the start of the program (January 2-8) that you are unable to attend, registration fees are non-refundable.
* if you tell BAVA (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) after the program has started (after January 8) that you are unable to participate, registration fees are non-refundable.
* pro-rated fees are not available.